Join us for a conversation and discussion about predatory publishing — what it is and what you can do to protect your academic reputation.
Lightning Talk Presenters
- Maria Alexandrova, Assistant Professor of the Practice, Biological sciences
- Monica Moore, Scholarly Communications Librarian, Hesburgh Libraries
- Note: More presenters will be added as we get closer to the event date.
- Learn the characteristics of predatory publishers and conferences
- Hear about a real-life case study from a Notre Dame professor
- Share experiences and/or learn from others who have encountered this
- Learn how to locate legitimate publishers and conferences for their research and scholarship
Note: If you are unable to attend on this date, please complete the registration form to indicate that you are interested in attending on another date.
What is Predatory Publishing? Review this Library Guide.
Open to Undergraduates, Graduate Students, Postdocs, Faculty, Staff.
Hesburgh Libraries, Navari Family Center for Digital Scholarship, Gender Studies Program
Originally published at library.nd.edu