As Commencement approaches, I would like you to please review the recently updated Commencement website: http://commencement.nd.edu/.
You will find important information pertaining to student instructions, meals and housing, Cap & Gown, ticket distribution, and the Schedule of Events calendar, just to name a few.
A few important notes as we prepare for this Commencement and a White House visitor on Sunday morning:
- Students, faculty, and all guests will need a ticket to enter the stadium.
- There is a strict Prohibited Items list.
- Everyone will go through a magnetometer.
- Remind your students to arrive early! Students will go through the magnetometers and line up at the Hesburgh Library beginning at 7:15 a.m.
- Ticket distribution is Thursday and Friday, May 12 and 13 at the bookstore. Students will need to bring their I.D.