Join Thrive! for an engaging panel discussion on the valuable roles each one of us can play to increase opportunities for women to be recruited, retained, and advanced as leaders at the University of Notre Dame.
Moderated by Angela Logan, St. Andre Bessette Director of Nonprofit Professional Development in the Mendoza College of Business, this event will combine inspirational stories with practical tips for implementation. The panel will highlight relationships between staff and their supervisors and/or mentors and how these positive relationships can lift women up professionally.
- Mary Galvin, William K. Warren Foundation Dean of the College of Science
- Allison Slabaugh, Academic Advancement Director, College of Science
- Nina Holdread, Athletics IT Director
- Rob Kelly, Senior Associate Athletics Director, Media and Brand
- Mark Kocovski, Senior Director of HR Consultants and People Services
- Kara Palmer, Director of Administration, Mendoza College of Business
The discussion begins at 2:30 p.m. in the Bond Hall Auditorium. Make sure to join THRIVE! after for a networking reception in the Bond Hall Atrium. We’ll celebrate winter with a hot chocolate bar and cookies!
Please RSVP to save your spot.
Originally published at womenthrive.nd.edu.